Commercial Pool Services
From chlorine feeders to signage, J. Tortorella understands the pressures and challenges faced by our commercial pool clients. Our staff is available for consultations to help with any and all commercial pool service and maintenance needs, including:
- Summerization services to get every pool on your property ready for the summer swim season.
- Weekly maintenance to keep your pool clean and within code all season long.
- Winterization when the crowds have left for the season.
- Winter maintenance throughout the winter months to keep damage at bay.
- Quality assurance department.
Become a J. Tortorella service client and join our growing list of satisfied commercial clients.
For confidence behind every pool opening, our professional service technicians will get your pool or spa ready for the season and:
- Reinstall all filtration equipment.
- Prime all pumps.
- Test your heating systems.
- Thoroughly brush, clean and vacuum your pool.
- Check for cracks or other potential issues on your pool deck.
- Check chemical balance of your water and make the appropriate recommendations.
Keep all pools on your property ready for use with our newly introduced weekly maintenance program. With a track record in residential pool service that’s 30 years strong, we are bringing that same level of superior service to our commercial clients. Each week, we clean and maintain your pool and make recommendations for balancing your chemicals to ensure an enjoyable and pleasurable swimming experience for your guests, homeowners or clients.
Labor Day often marks the end of the season for commercial pool clients, but our schedule extends into the fall if you’d like to keep your guests swimming longer. Simply call the office anytime in August to book the date most convenient for your site to close up your pool. During every closing, our trained service professionals will:
- Thoroughly clean and vacuum your pool.
- Lower the water level.
- Remove all return fittings and skimmer baskets.
- Air compress all plumbing lines and install antifreeze, winter fittings and cap all systems.
- Drain and winterize filter and heating systems.
- Remove and store all pool accessories.
- Install pool cover, if applicable.
Additional winterization services include:
- Heater burner tray reconditioning and storage. Available for Jandy and Raypak gas heaters, this service includes removing, cleaning, painting and repairing of heater trays, storage over the winter months and reinstallation during spring opening.
- Pump motor reconditioning and storage. Our technicians remove, clean, paint, bench test and replace (as needed) gaskets, o-rings and seals. We also inspect all internal electrical components, make any necessary repairs and store your pump for the winter.
Just because your pool is winterized doesn’t mean it should be ignored until spring. Inclement weather can damage your pool cover, tiles, marble dust finish and more. With our winter service package, you won’t have to worry. We’ll:
- Inspect your pool and/or spa every other week.
- Secure and adjust pool cover.
- Drain any excess water from solid pool cover.
- Maintain the proper pool water level (12 to 24 inches below tile line) to help prevent cracking.
- Repair or replace any cover anchors or cover water bags.
- Adjust winter pool cover padding.
- Stabilize any noticeable damage to the winter pool cover.
Quality Assurance Department
At J. Tortorella, quality assurance is more than a commitment we give to our clients; it’s an integral component that we’ve built into the very structure of our business.
Our In-House Quality Assurance Department features:
- A new, state-of-the-art training center where every J. Tortorella professional learns the skills and procedures necessary to complete their work to your satisfaction – and is cross-trained in other areas as well. We also provide each team member with continuing education opportunities through this center, as well as industry associations.
- A comprehensive system of checks and balances reviewed regularly and designed to meet all our clients’ pool construction, renovation and service needs.
- Experienced service team leaders who routinely check all the pools we maintain to ensure they’re always serviced to our exacting standards.
Proactive client satisfaction research with follow-up surveys of our construction, renovation and service clients.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I would like to compliment you on your PROFESSIONALISM, speed and accuracy in which you and your staff diligently perform. What could have been, under normal conditions, a difficult project turned out to be a relaxing and pleasant experience. You are a true gentleman and a very nice person.”
Morton Binn – Amagansett, NY View All Testimonials